SEEDS – Social Economy Entrepreneurship Development Skills is a project financed by the European Commission in the Erasmus + Program.
The aim of the project is to contribute to the development of the social economy and social entrepreneurship practice in the non-governmental sector, as an instrument for achieving financial self-sustainability and organizational development.
The project has three main objectives:
- promote the concept and practice of social economy among the local communities and the NGOs involved in the project;
- the creation of a competence development instrument in the area of social entrepreneurship and project management by creating and testing a fit-all workshop and training modules toolkit;
- the development of a framework for cross-sectorial sharing of good practices between social entrepreneurship ventures and NGOs.
The project is shared in three phases correlated with the development of the social entrepreneurship toolkit for NGOs:
- During the first phase the partner organizations get together, define the concrete strategy and the division of the responsibility for monitoring/evaluation of each activity and work with the development of the social entrepreneurship toolkit for NGOs and the website;
- During the second phase, all the partners are involved in the testing of the toolkit on local level and gathering data about the testing phase. It is in this phase that the partner organizations will also host job-shadowing activities;
- In the third phase the partners come together in order to share and analyze the collected data and refine the toolkit in regards with the changes needed.
You can check the tools of the project in this page.