This method combines both individual task and team work. The aim is to make the participants to understand better the concept of Project Cycle Management.
To understand the concept of Project Cycle Management and how its correlated with social entrepreneurship.
Objectives (including the learning outcomes)
To identify and get to know the steps of the project cycle management.
45 min- 1 hour
Number of participants
Needed materials (and links to other online material too)
- sheet or carpet (depends of the group);
- the imagine of PCM which it drawn/ tape on the floor;
- scarfs/ties as many participants are;
Detailed description of the activity (describing each stage and step of the activity and how they address the objectives)
- Ask the participants to stand on the sheet/carpet;
- Put them in groups of 3: one group cannot talk- one group cannot see- one group its free. The one that are free can help the others to solve the problem. Also, they are not allowed to step outside. The last rule is not applied for the rest of the group ( for those who cannot talk or see).
- Give the participants the task to turn aorund the carpet;
- The group has to sit and the start a disccusion about the activity;
- The leader will put the following questions. You can find a guide below for the conclusions.
– Identification and programming (What was the first thing you realized that you are limited? Did you want to put questions to me? Did you feel comfortable to put the confidence in the others?)
– Planning (What kind of strategy did you use to turn on the sheet? What was the strongest resourves that you think the group has to complete the task?)
– Implementation (How did you complete the task that you received?)
– Evaluation (Was is a good strategy? Would you need more resources to complete the job? What would you improve if you would need to repeat the procedure?)