This method combines both individual task and team work
It doesnt requires many materials. The aim is to make the participants to understand better the concept of Project Cycle Management.
To understand the concept of Project Cycle Management and how its corelated with social entrepreneurship.
Objectives (including the learning outcomes)
To identify and get to know the steps of the project cycle management. To practically work with concrete project idea.
40 min- 1 hour
Number of participants
A minimum of 10 participants
Needed materials (and links to other online material too)
Post its- Pens- Flipchart// whiteboard.
Detailed description of the activity (describing each stage and step of the activity and how they address the objectives)
- Divide the group in groups (at least 5 in each group). You can use the method below: count 1,2 and split the group.
- Put the group to choose one of the themes(needs) that we are giving them. The themes are presented below.
– Exemples of needs: Single mothers that dont have network to get help with their children- Our community doesnt have enough recycling places- Older people that are living alone- Animals on the street
- Ask the group to discuss and choose the resources(post its on the board) that it could help them to solve their need. Its not mandatorry that all the resources to be used.
- Give them to complete the form regarding the PCM:
– Why? (identification and programming)
– How? What? Planning
– When? Where? Implementation
– Is it credible and usefull? Evaluation
- Let the group to work and finish the task and put them to present the results of the group activity.
- Explain them the connection between PCM and the process of their group work (DEBRIEFING).